Juju Menstrual Cup
Zero waste periods are the way forward
The average Australian woman uses 12,000 menstrual products in their lifetime, which will mostly all go into landfill. There are more and more reusable options on the market to help take steps towards zero waste living.
The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 8 hours. It is made in Australia from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and has many benefits over disposables sanitary products, including being more environmentally friendly and economical.
All body shapes are unique so have a look to see which would best suit your body.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1- Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2- Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth, regardless of age.
- Model 3- Recommend if you have a high cervix or a long vaginal canal.
- Model 4- Recommend if you have a low cervix or a short vaginal canal.
Each order for a single JuJu Cup will include;
- 1 Menstrual Cup - choice of Model 1, Model 2, Model 3 or Model 4
- 1 Storage Pouch
- User Guide
JuJu Cup is best kept clean with Juju Cleansing Wash
Please choose your model carefully. Menstrual products are personal hygiene products and cannot be returned or exchanged.
BPA free, vegan, latex free, not tested on animals
Made in Australia