PRE-ORDER Clean Reusable Wipes Container (ETA mid Feb)
Here & After – Clean Reusable Wipes Container
Our Clean Container is one of the understated heroes of modern cloth wipes systems. Ensuring that clean cloth wipes are always at hand and ready to go for a faster nappy changing time.
Simply add cloth wipes to the Clean Reusable Wipe Container with water and a natural cleaning solution for easy-to-grab baby wipes and household cleaning cloths.
The Clean Container is leakproof and designed for one-handed opening, so you have easy access to your cloth wipes when changing nappies or juggling household cleaning.
- Reusable wipe container
- Leakproof lid
- Made in Australia
- 21cm x 21cm x 11cm high
- Polypropylene (BPA-free)
Ready-to-use reusable wipes storage
Making a mess is what family life is about. We know how easy it is to grab a wet wipe when you need to clean a dirty face or food spill. That is why we created the reusable wipes storage container. You can’t prevent mess, but you can simplify the cleaning process.
The container holds up to 25 cloth wipes, so you always have a clean wipe ready to go whenever you need one.
All of our products are designed for long life and to be repurposed, allowing you to get the most out of them. Having two Clean Containers in the home will enable you to easily change dirty nappies, as well as have ready-to-grab cleaning cloths available at all times. Continue to use your Clean Container to tackle messy faces and hands, store toys and knick-knacks, or even turn your containers into bathroom or compost bins.
The Clean Container is best partnered with Reusable Cloth Wipes and the Hydrating Cloth Wipe Solution. Alternatively, it comes included in the Messy Everyday Set and the Reusable Wipes System.
Clean Container benefits
- Save money and enjoy a never-ending supply of reusable wipes and cleaning cloths.
- The container’s contemporary design makes it easy to display in the nursery while integrating into your preferred aesthetic.
- One hand opening allows for quick and easy access which is especially important if you have a wriggly little one to hold onto.
- All reusable wipe containers are leakproof and stackable. Easily transport water without spills and easily store them when not in use.
- Perfect for use with any nappy changing system, including cloth nappies.
- Our reusable wipe containers are Aussie-designed, made, and owned.
How to use the Clean Container
- Shake the Hydrating Cloth Wipes Solutions well and add one pump to your Clean Container. Add water and agitate to disperse the solution.
- The container includes convenient measurement lines on the inside to help you gauge water levels.
- Add wipes and press down to saturate. Tip or squeeze out any excess water and they’re ready to use.
Use wet cloth wipes within two days to ensure maximum freshness.
How to wash the Clean Container
We recommend washing your reusable wipes Clean Container in warm soapy water as needed.
Frequently asked questions
How many Reusable Cloth Wipes do I need?
You will only need one wipe per mess including nappy changing, and we recommend using them within two days of soaking. For nappy changing, it is best to have 25–50 wipes. For hands, faces, and surface cleaning we recommend 10–25 wipes.
We also recommend having a separate Clean Container and a different set or colour of wipes for cleaning faces and hands. It’s best to have multiple systems on the go so you never run out!
Is this product used as a travel container for wet wipes?
The Clean Container is most suitable for use at home. Our On-the-Go Reusable Wipes Bag is your solution to cloth wipes when you are outside the home.
Do you have a returns policy?
We have an easy 30-day returns policy for all of our products that are damaged, incorrect, or unused. Please see our returns page for more information.