Cheeky Wipes Mandarin Oil
- Cold-pressed mandarin essential oil has a sweet light fruity scent and is the gentlest of essential oils, safe for use in pregnancy and on children.
- Steam distilled to preserve the unique signatures of the plant.
How to useA few drops of the Mandarin Essential Oil are added to water with Cheeky Wipes Cloth Baby Wipes (in the Fresh Baby Wipes Container), for a beautifully smelling alternative to disposable wipes!
Newborn to 6 weeks
It is recommend that only water is used to cleanse your baby during the first 6 weeks of their life which is why they recommend cotton and water.
Cheeky Wipes can still be used during this timeframe, using water only in the fresh box but we recommend that only as many as will be used use in a day are soaked (10 at a time for example) keeping the remainder dry. The mucky oil should still be used as it is not used on baby's skin and is washed away.
6 weeks and above
For every 25 wipes, fill the fresh box to the top liner with water (approx. 500ml) and add 4 or 5 drops of oil. Swish the oil around in the box to distribute it before adding the wipes. Once the wipes are in, give them a good squeeze together to manually distribute the oil throughout the fresh wipes.
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to any commonly used essential oil. This type of reaction is difficult to predict and rarely occurs but is a possibility. If an allergic reaction is suspected, or your child experiences redness or irritation, switch to using just water on your fresh wipes (again, only soaking as many as you will use in a day). The mucky box should be filled 3/4 full, with 4 or 5 drops of the mucky oil blend added.
- Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flames, such as candles, fire, matches, cigarettes, and gas cookers.
- Do not use essential oils internally.